B&V offers comprehensive environmental monitoring services to help ensure that customer critical environments including cleanrooms and controlled environments are meeting design and quality criteria. From non-viable and viable particulate sampling to room pressurization and temperature and humidity monitoring to contaminant identification, B&V’s deep technical knowledge and expertise can help correct non-performance issues and ensure optimized performance of critical engineering controls and controlled environments.
B&V Environmental Monitoring Services include:
- Non-viable particulate monitoring
- Viable air and surface sampling including sample plan development
- Microbial growth and monitoring including microbial and fungal identification, trending and setting of alert and action levels
- Room pressurization monitoring
- Temperature and humidity monitoring
- Contamination remediation via our expert decontamination services
B&V environmental monitoring services are executed in accordance with B&V standard operating procedures (SOPs) which are updated to remain compliant with current ISO and USP specifications. Environmental monitoring results include preliminary and final notifications and are quality-reviewed and documented in comprehensive and easy-to-follow reports.
With each service call, B&V offers:
- Trained and accredited technical service of the highest quality
- Customized and quality-reviewed report documentation tailored to your needs
- Management of your equipment inventory and service records
Contact B&V today for superior environmental monitoring services.
I wanted to let you know that they did an outstanding job with the VHP decontamination. I was impressed by their professionalism and determination; they were on site from noon till 1 am on Thursday, and back again at 9 am the next morning. In addition, they were efficient, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with.
- Research Institution Biosafety Officer
I would just like to say that the BSC recertification process this year was ridiculously smooth. Thanks to YOU and all the techs for a GREAT job! Your service has been fantastic!
- University Biosafety Program Coordinator
Your technician performed above and beyond the call of duty to help us get this critical biosafety cabinet back on-line. My entire staff was delighted to know that he understood our dilemma and did everything he could to help us out. Please express our thanks for all of his help and to all of the employees of B&V Testing. It is truly a pleasure to work with professionals such as those at B&V Testing.
- Teaching Hospital Director of Microbiology
The FDA is here on a PMA inspection and one of the areas that I had to present to them was the recertification binder for our ISO Class 7 Manufacturing Cleanroom. The auditor provided the following comment during his review: “This is one of the best put-together cleanroom reports I’ve seen”. Please keep up the great work you do for all of our facilities! It’s great to have partners that provide us quality work and are easy to work with too!
- Medical Device QA Engineer
Working with B & V is more than a vendor/customer relationship; it is truly a partnership that makes my job so much easier and safer. Thanks to all the competent techs at B&V!
- Lab Animal Research Facility Director