Laboratory Animal Research Enclosures
B&V offers comprehensive testing, certification, decontamination (including room and full vivarium VHP decon) and repair services for biological safety cabinets, animal change stations, animal dump stations, animal cage rack sytems and related HEPA filtered equipment in animal vivariums.
Our trained and vastly experienced technicians are authorized by all major manufacturers to perform warranty repair work. Testing and certification services are executed in accordance with B&V standard operating procedures (SOPs) which are updated to remain compliant with current industry standards, guidelines and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
Primary tests include:
- Downflow velocity profiling
- Inflow velocity profiling
- Airflow visualization testing
- HEPA filter integrity testing
- Site installation assessment testing including alarm calibration, as applicable
- Cabinet integrity testing, A1 cabinets only, as applicable
Optional tests include:
- Particulate monitoring
- Light monitoring
- Noise monitoring
- Vibration monitoring
- Magnehelic gauge calibration
- Electrical leakage, ground circuit resistance and polarity testing
Our vast technical knowledge and experience working in animal vivariums coupled with our steadfast commitment to quality and the highest standards of customer service, provide our clients with reliable, accurate and thoroughly documented animal enclosure testing results, ensuring optimal performance, documented regulatory and quality compliance, and minimized equipment down time.
With each service call, B&V offers:
- Trained and accredited technical service of the highest quality
- Customized and quality-reviewed report documentation tailored to your needs
- Management of your equipment inventory and service records
Contact B&V today for superior animal research enclosure testing services.
I can't thank you enough for your timely response. It is much appreciated by Lab Support and our researchers. Your service has been excellent.
- Biotech Lab Support Manager
Working with B & V is more than a vendor/customer relationship; it is truly a partnership that makes my job so much easier and safer. Thanks to all the competent techs at B&V!
- Lab Animal Research Facility Director
The FDA is here on a PMA inspection and one of the areas that I had to present to them was the recertification binder for our ISO Class 7 Manufacturing Cleanroom. The auditor provided the following comment during his review: “This is one of the best put-together cleanroom reports I’ve seen”. Please keep up the great work you do for all of our facilities! It’s great to have partners that provide us quality work and are easy to work with too!
- Medical Device QA Engineer
Thanks for making everything come together last week. Your technician was awesome. He worked well with the folks that were here. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He is an asset to your company. Great job!!
- Director of Pharmacy, Maine Hospital
I just wanted to express my thanks to you and your team for all the help you have given us this week. Everyone has bent over backwards explaining things a million times and in accommodating our last minute requests and documentation needs. We would not have met our goal without all your help. Please pass along my thanks to anyone I might have missed.
- Biotech Lab Support Manager