Customized Testing and Airflow Visualization Studies
B&V provides customized and documented airflow visualization studies and related customized testing services to evaluate the performance of airflow patterns in cleanrooms, clean air devices and other controlled environments. Our highly trained and experienced technicians will execute airflow visualization protocols under static and dynamic conditions to demonstrate proper airflow patterns during critical processes, all digitally recorded and documented for regulatory compliance.
B&V Airflow visualization studies and customized testing services include:
- Static and dynamic airflow visuailzation studies of cleanrooms, biological safety cabinets, clean benches, isolators and related clean air devices for compliance to FDA and international aseptic guidelines
- Customized containment testing of bio-safety cabinets to evaluate the impact of unconventional BSC usage scenarios
- Airflow visualization studies for evaluation of BSC placement and performance
- Customize performance testing of chemical fume hoods for airflow reduction studies as part of energy conservation efforts
All testing results are thoroughly documented and quality reviewed. Airflow visualization studies include a DVD recording.
With each service call, B&V offers:
- Trained and accredited technical service of the highest quality
- Customized and quality-reviewed report documentation tailored to your needs
- Management of your equipment inventory and service records
Contact B&V today for superior airflow visualization and customized testing services.
I can't thank you enough for your timely response. It is much appreciated by Lab Support and our researchers. Your service has been excellent.
- Biotech Lab Support Manager
The FDA is here on a PMA inspection and one of the areas that I had to present to them was the recertification binder for our ISO Class 7 Manufacturing Cleanroom. The auditor provided the following comment during his review: “This is one of the best put-together cleanroom reports I’ve seen”. Please keep up the great work you do for all of our facilities! It’s great to have partners that provide us quality work and are easy to work with too!
- Medical Device QA Engineer
Thanks for making everything come together last week. Your technician was awesome. He worked well with the folks that were here. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He is an asset to your company. Great job!!
- Director of Pharmacy, Maine Hospital
I would just like to say that the BSC recertification process this year was ridiculously smooth. Thanks to YOU and all the techs for a GREAT job! Your service has been fantastic!
- University Biosafety Program Coordinator
I just wanted to express my thanks to you and your team for all the help you have given us this week. Everyone has bent over backwards explaining things a million times and in accommodating our last minute requests and documentation needs. We would not have met our goal without all your help. Please pass along my thanks to anyone I might have missed.
- Biotech Lab Support Manager