B&V offers comprehensive bio-containment BSL3 and BSL4 testing and related services. Our vast experience and unrivaled technical expertise in bio-containment facility services ensure customers are compliant with CDC, NIH and USDA guidelines. From BSC certification to preventive and periodic suite decontamination, B&V’s team of technical experts can keep your BSL3 in compliance and operational.
B&V BSL3 Services include the following:
- Testing, certification, decontamination and repair of primary containment devices including biological safety cabinets and glove boxes
- HEPA filter integrity testing, decontamination and HEPA filter replacement service
- Room and suite pressurization monitoring
- Room integrity/containment testing
- Alarm calibration
- Preventive and remediative (emergency) validated BSL3 suite decontamination featuring VHP
- Decontamination validation studies
- Emergency decontamination planning and SOP development for CDC and other regulatory compliance
B&V BSL3 services are executed in accordance with B&V standard operating procedures (SOPs) which are updated to remain compliant with current industry standards, guidelines and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs). Test results are thoroughly documented and quality-reviewed.
With each service call, B&V offers:
- Trained and accredited technical service of the highest quality
- Customized and quality-reviewed report documentation tailored to your needs
- On-line access to your equipment inventory and service records
Contact B&V today for superior BSL3 services.
Thanks for making everything come together last week. Your technician was awesome. He worked well with the folks that were here. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He is an asset to your company. Great job!!
- Director of Pharmacy, Maine Hospital
I just wanted to express my thanks to you and your team for all the help you have given us this week. Everyone has bent over backwards explaining things a million times and in accommodating our last minute requests and documentation needs. We would not have met our goal without all your help. Please pass along my thanks to anyone I might have missed.
- Biotech Lab Support Manager
The FDA is here on a PMA inspection and one of the areas that I had to present to them was the recertification binder for our ISO Class 7 Manufacturing Cleanroom. The auditor provided the following comment during his review: “This is one of the best put-together cleanroom reports I’ve seen”. Please keep up the great work you do for all of our facilities! It’s great to have partners that provide us quality work and are easy to work with too!
- Medical Device QA Engineer
I wanted to let you know that they did an outstanding job with the VHP decontamination. I was impressed by their professionalism and determination; they were on site from noon till 1 am on Thursday, and back again at 9 am the next morning. In addition, they were efficient, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with.
- Research Institution Biosafety Officer
Your technician performed above and beyond the call of duty to help us get this critical biosafety cabinet back on-line. My entire staff was delighted to know that he understood our dilemma and did everything he could to help us out. Please express our thanks for all of his help and to all of the employees of B&V Testing. It is truly a pleasure to work with professionals such as those at B&V Testing.
- Teaching Hospital Director of Microbiology